Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Sorry for the Silence

Can't post. Too busy. Follow me on Twitter or, if you don't have a Twitter account, bookmark my feed at twitter.com/luncharm. I'm posting some events there and on Facebook. You can subscribe to my Facebook feed here www.facebook.com/luncharm where presumably my public Facebook posts will show up in your Facebook news feed, even if we're not Facebook friends.

Also, the Arts Association of East Alabama has asked me to post on its blog, The Frog, about its subscription series events. Take a look.

My Event Sources page on this site has links to most of the calendars I watch. Poke around there if I'm being too quiet.

I love surveying the landscape for good music. Love it. I'll try to do more. Thanks for checking in.

No comments:

Post a Comment